I've finished off the rest of the buildings I ordered in December. This means I've now got 7 bases done, including a church and manor house/schloss. I think I'll order more soon so that I can place 2-3 villages on the table. I may add a taller spire to the next church, and possibly a bigger surrounding wall, as per Leuthen.
Since painting the farm I've speeded the process up a bit by cutting out most of the half-timbering, which isn't a very Silesian look anyway. I've basically just used a couple of dry-brushed colours, some washes for the windows, plus sand on the bases.
With some trees interspersed and some other bits and pieces, I think they'll look the part.
They may even get used in a game this weekend!